Frequently Asked Questions
1. I don't have a credit card, or I don't want to use my credit card online. Can I still order your products?
2. Can I buy your software from outside the United States?
3. Is it safe to buy your products online with my credit card?
4. I ordered an application on CD, but the CD never arrived. What should I do?
1. I lost my copy of a game I bought from you. How can I get it back?
2. I have problems downloading ( the download breaks before it is completed ), what can I do?
3. Where can I find your Privacy Statement?
4. I submitted a support request and/or placed an online order but never received an email response from Amic Games. What happened?
You can find more Questions and Answers for each product below:
1. GreenFace the Virtual Reality
2. JigSaw 4000
Q. I don't have a credit card, or I don't want to use my credit card online. Can I still order your games?
A. Yes, absolutely! You actually don't need a credit card to order any of our games. We receive orders every week from people who don't have credit cards. You can pay via any of the following means:
- Checks, travelers checks, and money orders drawn on a United States bank
- International postal money orders
- American Express money orders
- American Express travelers checks
- United States cash
All checks and money orders must be payable in United States Dollars or Euros. You just need to use our Order Form to submit your Name, Address, Phone Number and to specify what product you want to purchase, and then mail out your payment. Our mailing address is on the order form.
Q. Can I buy your software from outside the United States?
A. Yes. You can just use the Order Form.
Q. Is it safe to buy your products online with my credit card?
A. Yes. Our online order form uses industry-standard SSL encryption. All of your personal information is encrypted throughout the ordering process, so you can feel safe using your credit card without risk.
We know that security of credit card numbers is very important to our customers. So our practice is that when you order games online with your credit card, we don't save a copy your credit card number after your order is processed. Your credit card number cannot be stolen from us because there is nothing there to steal. Also, no human being actually sees your credit card number at any time while your online order is being processed -- it's all handled by computers.
Q. I ordered an application on CD, but the CD never arrived. What should I do?
A. Most of the time when a CD order doesn't arrive in a reasonable period of time, there are two common causes:
- You made a typo when entering your shipping address.
- Someone at the same household received the package, set it aside, and didn't tell the person who ordered it.
First, check to make sure #2 didn't happen. Once you've verified that the package never arrived, please submit a Support Request to let us know that you ordered a CD and never received it, and we'll be happy to re-ship your game(s) to you. Be sure to provide your correct shipping address, so we can correct any typos in the original shipping address.
Q. I lost my copy of an application I bought from you. How can I get it back?
A. Please use our Online Contact Form to let us know which program you lost, and we'll be happy to send you the download link again.
Q. I have problems downloading ( the download breaks before it is completed ), what can I do?
A.You can use a free download manager utility ( such as Download Accelerator - just an example, there are several good utilities like this on the net! ). If a download breaks, this program will continue the download from where it left instead of from the beginning.
Q. Where can I find your Privacy Statement?
A. Right Here!
Q. I submitted a support request and/or placed an online order but never received an email response from Amic Games. What happened?
A. If you saw the Thank-you page after submitting a support request or placing an online order, then we received your request/order. Automated email replies are automatically sent after you submit a support request or place an online order, so if you don't receive the automated reply email, then there is most likely a problem with your email that is preventing you from receiving our replies. Here are some things you should check:
- If you have any bulk email or spam filtering enabled on your email account, it's possible that our reply was mistakenly filtered out as spam. For instance, if you have a hotmail, msn, or yahoo email account, be sure to check your bulk email folder to see if our email ended up there by mistake.
- If you have an AOL or CompuServe account, be sure your account is set to allow regular internet mail to get through. Many AOL users have their accounts set to block all non-AOL mail. This means they can email us, but our replies are automatically blocked.
- Be sure to check that you haven't accidentally added amicgames.com to your email program's blocked senders list. For instance, if you've been receiving our free newsletter and decided you wanted to stop receiving it by adding amicgames.com to your blocked senders list, then you'll never receive any of our emails again until you remove amicgames.com from that list.
- Another possibility is that you gave us the wrong email address by mistake. For instance, if your email address is email@example.com, but you entered firstname.lastname@example.org, you won't receive our reply.
Once you've identified and fixed the problem that was preventing you from receiving our email, you should submit a new support request to let us know that you placed an order or submitted a support request and that you didn't receive our previous response. We'll be happy to send it to you again.
If you have any problems which are not supported above, please DO send us an email as soon as possible using our Online Contact Form.